miércoles, 6 de diciembre de 2006

Describing My Classmate and Good Friend


My Good Friend Nereyda

If you ever meet Irán Nereyda Parra Flores you will find she is a very interesting person. Nereyda,(as she prefers to be called) was born in Agua Prieta, Sonora on March 26,1986. She has two sisters and one brother back home, but she is currently living in Hermosillo. She is sharing an apartment with a friend here, while she studies the English Language Teaching B.A.

Nereyda is a quiet girl. She may not speak too loud nor too much, but she is one smart person. Nereyda gets good grades because she is hard-working and also responsible. I can say she is a very good friend, because she helps others, she listens to us when we need her and she gives us advise.

Nereyda told me she likes to travel. She would like to travel on a boat, someday. Among her hobbies is listening to music and she enjoys shopping. I recently found out that she likes painting. Nereyda likes to spend time with her friends. She is really fun to hang out with.

Well, I guess there is so much more to say about my friend, but I invite you to meet her and see for yourself she is a wonderful person.
NOTE: This was one of the first assignments of the semester, and also the first essay we did this semester.

No hay comentarios: